Peyton Place - Melrose Place - My Place

Why is it my life has damn near as much drama as Melrose Place (which was my FAVORITE show back in the day)? I don't WANT the drama, most of the time, lol, yet I always seem to find it... stay tuned for the next episode of... CONFESSIONS OF A DRAMA PRINCESS. Oh, and being the Drama Princess that I am, I LOVE comments... so feel free to do so. I may even write back. :)

Name:
Location: MO

I'm originally from just outside Philadelphia PA and now live on a farm in Missouri!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes (to quote David Bowie)

Well, I've decided that based on my IP tracker system, too many people are looking at this, and I don't know who all they are. So if you want to be able to read it, send a comment and ask for the address of the new one, which still has all the stuff that was previously here.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

test

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 10:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm Wow that puts me in a quandry. Do I give up my anonymous moniker to see how things are going for you or just miss out on it all....

Sunday, July 09, 2006 12:22:00 PM  
Blogger DramaPrincess said...

LOL that's entirely up to you. If I don't know you anyway what difference does it make?

Monday, July 10, 2006 5:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah true ok email me the new address: clayton_fox@timeinc.com

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 9:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home